Monday, April 16, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No I don't mean Christmas (although that really is my favorite), I mean it is clearance time.  It is the time of the year in which stores are really wanting to get rid of their winter stuff and the prices start getting really good.   Now is the time for long johns, underwear, socks and my personal favorite long sleeved t-shirts and turtlenecks.  I love to applique, it is a great way to turn a boring Wally World shirt into something that people notice.  The apple shirt....Wally World.   What I hate though is paying full price for those basic boring shirts.  And yes....full price is $3.88 but work with me people I am on a tight budget.  But right now....during this wonderful time of the year.....you can get long sleeve shirts for a buck.  That's right a buck in the infant and toddler section and two bucks in the kids section.  So I regularly buy out the store in any size that my daughter is not in yet.   This year I also bought for my friend Samantha who is going to join me in the summer sewing so that both of our girls (hers is starting Kindergarten) and even her youngest boy will have one of a kind outfits for next winter.  Bring on the fun!
Total Cost $23 for 14 shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment